Two-piece stoma bag systems
Flexima® 3S is a 2-piece range with a guided mechanical coupling system for an easy positioning of the stoma bag onto the wafer. The Flexima® 3S urostomy bags urostomy bags offer an anti-reflux valve to avoid urine backflow and an easy to handle and secure B. Braun drainage tap with 'open' and 'close' positions.
- Uro-specific outlet with open/closed position
- Fits in perfectly and is strengthened by a click and a final locking system
- Easy to handle and secure: no residual drops on fingers
- Can be connected to a night drainage bag by using the universal connector provided in the box (click at connection)
- The universal connector has an anti-twist design
Colors and capacity (volume as per ISO 8670-2):
- Ø45 mm: capacity of +/- 675 ml, beige with inspection window and transparent
- Ø55 mm: capacity of +/- 635 ml, bbeige with inspection window and transparent
- Ø65 mm: capacity of +/- 620 ml, beige with inspection window and transparent
Material and packaging:
- Soft non-woven and odor-proof plastic film
- Free of latex (PVC) and phthalates (DEHP)
- To be used with the Flexima® 3S wafer corresponding to the chosen diameter of the bag
- Box of 30 urostomy bags and 30 universal connectors
Flexima® 3S stand for Simple, Soft and Secure:
- Simple coupling system that intuitively guides you through the attachment process so that only a minimum of patient education is required. Depending on which of the three slots you choose a multiple bag orientation is possible to adapt the bag positioning to your body contours.
- Soft coupling system with a floating flange that requires a minimum of pressure on the abdomen to prevent discomfort during application. The coupling system remains flexible when the wafer and bag are coupled together.
- Secure coupling system for three reasons: Enhanced leak-proof thanks to the close fitting of the bag on the wafer, increased security through the click when wafer and bag are well locked together and finally even more fixation with the possibility to use a belt attached to one of the three hooks on the bag.
Two-piece mechanical urostomy bags for urine collection for any person having undergone a derivation of the urinary flow. The bags have to be used with the corresponding Flexima® 3S wafers.
Mark Clark on the B. Braun Flexima® 3S
Video Saint-Jean-De-Luz Factory