One-piece stoma bag systems
The Flexima® Active range offers a B. Braun patented skin protector which makes you feel the difference: Its high cohesion network provides immediate adhesivity, protects the skin and presents low risk of residue.* The low profile skin protector of this 1-piece range is very comfortable to wear and adapts easily to all body contours giving users a sensation of second skin.**
Flexima® Active Colostomy bags available in three sizes, mini, midi and maxi.
Colors and capacity:
- Bag capacity of +/- 220 ml (ISO 8670-2)
- Cut-to-fit Ø15-45 mm: beige with inspection window
- Bag capacity of +/- 480 ml (ISO 8670-2)
- Cut-to-fit Ø15-50 mm: transparent and beige with inspection window
- Pre-cut Ø25 mm, Ø30 mm, Ø35 mm and Ø40 mm: beige with inspection window
- Bag capacity of +/- 600 ml (ISO 8670-2)
- Cut-to-fit Ø15-65 mm: transparent and beige with inspection window
- Boxes of 10 or 30 drainable bags and 6 filter protective stickers
High performance protected filter (HP):
- Improved deodorization capacity through its high-tech breathable membrane
In addition to the transparent and beige bags we are offering also beige split cover bags (with inspection window) that combine both the discretion of a beige stoma bag and the visual control to check easily stoma or stool aspect and quantity.
One-piece closed bag for body effluent collection for people having undergone intestinal surgery of colostomy type.
* Study code: IDEA 2.60_ 12 J
**International Post Market User Evaluation of Flexima® / Softima® Active 1-Piece system – B. BRAUN Internal Report
- Soft non-woven and odor-proof plastic film
- Free of latex (PVC) and phthalates (DEHP)
Flexima® Active Testimonials of ET nurses
Flexima® Active patient testimonials