Intravaginal device for women
Diveen® is an intravaginal device indicated for adult women suffering from Stress or Mixed Urinary Incontinence.(1,2). Diveen® provides mechanical support to the anterior vaginal wall in the area below the bladder neck of women who suffer from Stress Urinary Incontinence or Mixed Urinary Incontinence.
- The efficacy of Diveen® in the management of stress urinary incontinence in women has been clinically proven.(1)
- Diveen® reduces number of leakage episodes in women with SUI and MUI (-68%).(1)
- Diveen® has proven capacity to improve urinary symptoms of patients suffering from stress or mixed urinary incontinence, as measured on a Visual Analogue Scale (VAS): 78/100. (1)
- Diveen® represents an interesting, conservative, safe and effective, non-surgical management solution of stress urinary incontinence and mixed urinary incontinence in women.(1,2)
- Diveen® is 100% discreet - like a tampon.
- The reduction of urine loss achieved by Diveen® has a positive emotional impact on well-being of the patient as assessed by a quality-of-life (CONTILIFE®) questionnaire”.(1)
- Diveen® is comfortable to wear for at least 80% of patients.(1,2)
- Almost all patients find Diveen® easy to handle, easy to insert, and easy to remove.(1,2)
1) Cornu J.N et al. 75NC007 device for noninvasive stress urinary incontinence management in women: a randomized control trial. Int. Urogynecol. J. 2012 Dec;23(12):1727-34. doi: 10.1007/s00192-012-1814-z.
2) Soligo M, Torella M, Balzarro, M Matarazzo, M Braga, A, Serati M, Italian Urodynamic Society (SIUD). An innovative device in the management of female urodynamic stress incontinence: a perception survey. Minerva Ginecologica 2020 August;72(4):219-28. doi: 10.23736/S0026-4784.20.04675-4