Intravaginal device for women
Diveen® is a intravaginal device indicated for women with urine loss, especially from stress or mixed urinary incontinence. It is as simple as a tampon to apply.
- A unique mechanism enabling significant reduction of the risk of urine leakages (1)
- 100% discreet protection (2)
- Biocompatible material (2)
- 12 hours of incontinence control to enjoy physical activity with total peace of mind. Do not leave the device in the vagina for more than 24 hours.
- Easy to use similar to a tampon.
- No need to remove Diveen® during your day, even when going to the toilet.
- Can be inserted without applicator.
- Clinically proven efficacy in the management of stress urinary incontinence (SUI) in women (1)
- Diveen® reduces frequency of urinary leakages by in average 69% (1)
- Diveen® improves significantly patient satisfaction about urinary symptoms
- Satisfaction score of 78/100 for patients who used Diveen®*
- Diveen® improves users’ emotional well-being (1)
(1) Cornu J.N et al. 75NC007 device for noninvasive stress urinary incontinence management in women: a randomized contol trial. International UrogynecologyJournal 2012, 23 (12): 1727-34
(2) Brevet EP 1 924 218 B1 * vs. satisfaction score of 5/100 for patients who did not use Diveen