Non-absorbable braided and coated suture made of polyester fibres
PremiCron® is intended for use in soft tissue approximation of the wound edges to render possible an undisturbed wound healing.
PremiCron® is indicated for use in general surgery, cardiovascular and vascular indications and reconstructive and plastic surgery, when surgical practice requires the use of a non-absorbable suture material.
PremiCron® is intended for adult patients regardless of gender who do not meet any contraindication.
- PremiCron&39;s braided thread structure is designed with a central core covered by several small compact braids of polyester filaments.
- Wide range of needle-thread combinations.
- Available with black needle combinations.
- Good handling.
- Reliable knotting.
- Reliable needle-attachment.
- PremiCron’s pledgets mechanically reinforce fragile tissues or prostheses preventing them from being torn or cut by the suture in cardiovascular surgery (e.g. valve replacement, cardiac injuries, ventricular septal defects) in combination with a non-absorbable suture.
- PremiCron’s pledgets are made exclusively of polytetrafluoroethilene (PTFE), non-degradable and strain-resistant. They are available in various presentations to enhance versatility and adaptation in clinical practice (soft/firm, oval/rectangular and pre-pierced/blind).